Forges de Clabecq - Mixers

This kind of tank is used to keep cast iron hot. That's called mixer (mélangeur in french).

This enormous pipe is used to evacuate smoke and vapor, but it didn't work very well...

Do you want to bring a gift to your mother ?

Inside factory is very aesthetical

Some old containers to move cast iron. These ones are unused and have different functions :
cast iron, cast slag, cast steel... It's covered inside by refractory bricks.